Corporate Reputation PR
McGovern PR utilises media relations to enhance and protect your company’s reputation. A company which benefits from strong positive media exposure will create an image of strength and integrity which will attract investors and customers. The result is that shareholder and stakeholder confidence is maintained and existing business is retained.
Today, more than ever, all businesses are facing tougher challenges rarely seen in the past. But if you analyse every successful business, which has surpassed all the tough challenges down the years, you will find a common feature – a good reputation.
McGovern PR work with a wide variety of organisations within the corporate, public and not-for-profit sectors. We develop communication solutions that position our clients more positively, proactively and effectively to key target groups. They include opinion formers, stakeholders, shareholders, investors, customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities, and business and financial communities. Our success is attributable to results oriented management along with an energetic approach to client handling
Benefits of positive corporate image
- A company or organisation that enjoys an external image of strength and integrity will attract investors and customers.
- Positions a company and its management as ‘thought leaders’ and visionaries in their business environment
- Shareholder and stakeholder confidence is maintained and existing business retained.
- Builds solid relations with important groups of people whose opinion really does count including opinion formers, shareholders, investors, customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities, and trading partners
- McGovern PR’s success is attributable to results oriented management along with an energetic approach to client handling