Online Public Relations
The Internet has changed the way we do business and the same is true for the PR industry. Online public relations is about the management of online communications. It covers developing and enhancing company websites, e-newsletters, social media interaction, blogging strategies, interactive media releases and more.
Customers today research their purchases online before they spend. That’s why your online presence is vital to the success of your business in the future. Online content is also important for journalists who are looking for information about your company.
Our online PR campaigns are strategically planned to fit brand values with your target audience in mind. We research content themes covering blog posts, Tweets and Video. Our content is fully optimised with search engines in mind so that people can find you quickly.
Because we understand traditional marketing and PR values our campaigns tend to integrate with social media marketing with existing offline marketing plans working closely with your marketing and advertising divisions.
- Online PR services which focuses on ‘content’ as a lead generator will drive traffic to your website using links from press publicity
- Increases traffic to a website
- Using SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) in content generates links back to your company’s website
- It enhances your website authority and positions your company as an authoritative voice in your industry
- Allows your company to directly engage with individuals interested in their brand or product
- Provide a platform to communicate information and/or company insights to target audiences
- Helps your company reach a worldwide audience and reach existing customers and new ones much faster
- Used properly it will differentiate you from your rivals Solves business challenges including raising awareness and it influences opinion
- Creates a ‘fan base’ for your brand in a way that traditional PR can’t do
- It is completely measurable