Optimised Press Releases
Did you know that when you send out an offline press release that you need to produce a different version for online purposes? Optimised press releases are one of the most powerful ways of spreading information about your company, product or service today.
Today your press release needs to be to written in a certain way, are used by businesses to create better search engine visibility. In the past companies have written their press releases with traditional media in mind. Today as more and more people seek out their news and information online press releases have to be written with search engines in mind.
McGovern PR produces optimised press releases that fast track your company into the top ten results of most search engines. Our service means that you website will attract quality inbound links and raise the search engine visibility of your website.
We embed the press release with keyword phrases relevant to the topic to improve search engine rankings. By strategically placing keyword phrases in the heading we’ll get your story noticed and climbing! If your company is launching a major product or service of interest to the general population we will create a specific ‘landing page’ on your site to manage this news event.
- An optimised release, if written in a strong newsy fashion, spreads rapidly online
- It can generate spin off from other news permeating online if the subject matter is similar
- Landing pages allow you track the response to the press release
- Determines whether the story has created a genuine call-to-action
- Well written press releases, contained within your site, are often bookmarked and frequented by target users for the relevant information on every topic, industry and business
Did you know?
Facebook has more than 500 million active users, 50% of active users log on in any given day.