Rich Media Advertising
Banner ads are bouncing back – but they are evolving as rich media banner ads as opposed to static formats. In the past people were loathe to click onto them. In most cases they are simply immune to them. For display advertising to work you need the right creative and a compelling story as well as the correct choice of online distribution channels to engage and interact with your target.
In the past banners ads were designed by traditional ad agencies to ‘push’ a message to a passive audience based on the old way of advertising. Because of the explosion in social media networks for a brand to get noticed it’s all about ‘pulling’ an audience through engagement mixed with search based activity.
Rich Media campaigns encourage people to interact with your brand on a higher level which results in a high cluck-thru. We create innovative consumer centric advertising and marketing that actively engages with your target consumer by interacting with them
McGovern PR specialise in video and rich media advertising because it evokes an emotional response in the way that TV advertising did in the past. A message can be communicated online more effectively through video advertising. By 2014 video is estimated to represent 9% of total TV ad spending.
- Better measurability and ability to target than TV advertising
- Enables for higher click-thru, brand building and retention of traffic
- Users can play games on a banner ad which means they stay longer
- You can sell your product directly within the ad or get people to sign up
- You can play a trivia contest that leads to discounts off of merchandise
- You can expand a standard banner ad into a larger one to transact
- It enables you to stream real audio and video to create mini-movies
- Interact with your consumer in a way that traditional advertising can’t do