Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is about communicating in online communities with individuals who share similar interests. Social Network sites such as Facebook.com, Twitter and LinkedIn all target focused groups of people. The main difference between social media and traditional advertising or public relations is that you enter a dialogue with your customers to build understanding. It’s simply another form of communication – but a very powerful one.
McGovern PR create, plans and managed effective social media campaigns on your behalf. We help our clients navigate these sites and manage their profiles to help them connect with their target audiences by sharing tips and offering advice. We start with social media strategy first to determine who you want to target and then we create content that sparks conversations to get your brand talked about online.
What makes our service different? We believe that news still counts even online. If you look at what most bloggers talk about you’ll find the topic is featured in the mainstream news. That’s where strong newsy content comes in. We know how to create and generate news online, on behalf of our clients, that ‘sticks’ - content that creates a real ‘buzz’ for your brand.
- Helps generate new business leads
- Creates new business partnerships
- Generates real exposure for your business in key target markets
- Creates a real live ‘buzz’ for your brand
- Drives active customer engagement and puts you in direct contact with your customers
- A low cost communications tool it’s an excellent medium for driving customer growth
- Builds your brand and, yet, reduces your marketing spend
Did you know?
The number of Irish registered users on Facebook was 1.7 million in August 2010, four times what it was at the start of 2009.