Sponsorship only succeeds if there is a commercial benefit. Always, always look for a good fit. All sponsorships must offer a marketing channel aimed at your target audience. Remember a sponsorship is much more than sticking a logo on the stage, on branded clothing, in photos – in fact on everything that moves. No, your sponsorship needs to have much more substance.
McGovern PR is proud of the many successful sponsorships it created over the years including Mum of the Year Awards; Secretary PA of the Year Awards; Excel Marketing Awards; Canon/Bolton Street Scholarship for engineering students; Dad of the Year, Viking Garden of the Year Awards; Bosch Women’s Cricket Team - to name but a few.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Creates closer affinity with immediate target groups i.e. Cow & Gate Creche of the Year Awards
- Creates exposure for the brand, product range and logo across a multitude of vehicles
- Offers an opportunity for target groups to understand the brand and its values more effectively
- Create loyalty and in turn creates a stronger climate within which advertising becomes more effective
- Can have a knock on effect on a trade or dealer distribution network i.e. the Bosch Mum of the Year Awards, devised by McGovern PR, was taken in store for branding purposes and to enable people pick up their nomination forms